A lot of time, the soft words of love can sometimes melt the strongest heart and make you into a hopeless romantic. Not only that, you can most definitely spice up your relationships with a few quotes on love. It has been said that love can make a poet out of you. However, it is quite possible that you may be in love and not be able to write any love poetry. If you would like to be able to write something beautiful, then love quotes could certainly be a good source of inspiration. The symphony of Love would fill your heart with some of the most romantic thoughts and words you could possible think of. Vist the site to see more.
Some More Love Quotes For Boyfriend
Anyone who has ever been in love, knows the beauty of those moments! Enjoy some more of the best romantic love quotes that you can share with your better half, some of them are really deep and insightful.
- "Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence." ~ Henry Louis Mencken
- "Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile." ~ Franklin P. Jones
- "Do you want me to tell you something really subversive? Love is everything it’s cracked up to be. That’s why people are so cynical about it. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don’t risk anything, you risk even more." ~ Erica Jong
- "Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies." ~ Aristotle
- "Can miles truly separate you from friends… If you want to be with someone you love, aren’t you already there?" ~ Richard Bach
- "Love and you shall be loved. All love is mathematically just, as much as two sides of an algebraic equation. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
- When you love someone, all your saved-up wishes start coming out. ~ Elizabeth Bowen (1899-1973)
- "In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities." ~ Janos Arnay
- "Come live with me and be my love, and we will some new pleasures prove, of golden sands, and crystal beaches, with silken lines and silver hooks..." ~ John Dunne
- "I wished for nothing beyond her smile, and to walk with her thus, hand in hand, along a sun-warmed, flower-bordered path." ~ Andre Gide
- "It's so easy, To think about Love, To Talk about Love, To wish for Love, But it's not always easy, To recognize Love, Even when we hold it.... In our hands." ~ Jaka
- "Two souls with but a single thought, two hearts that beat as one." ~ John Keats
- "The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain signing to it...you and you alone make me feel that I am alive...Other men, it is said, have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough." ~ George Moore
When you want to share your feelings with someone, a good way to do it, which is fun and loving, is with cute quotes. Using quotes can be a very good way to express yourself in a way that is easy for your lover to understand. You can put quotes into cards, notes, scrapbooks and with special gifts. When you want to spice up your love-life you can use cute boyfriend quotes in a number of different ways and here are four of the different types you can use.
"... See there's this place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger, and your whispers softly echo. It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me."
"When you came, you were like red wine and honey, and the taste of you burnt my mouth with its sweetness."
"Make me immortal with a kiss."
"Oh, thou art fairer than the evening air Clad in the beauty of a thousand stars."
"Love is the enchanted dawn of every heart."
Alphonse Marie de la Martine
Alphonse Marie de la Martine
"In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing."
"We came by night to the Fortunate Isles, And lay like fish Under the net of our kisses."
"The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain signing to it...you and you alone make me feel that I am alive...Other men, it is said, have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough."
"In love there are two things: bodies and words."
Joyce Carol Oates
"I become a waterwheel, turning and tasting you, as long as water moves."